Selection for N. 1 ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICAL ASSISTANT IN THE FIELDS OF EUROPEAN POLICIES AND PROJECTS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (maternity replacement)
📢 WE ARE HIRING!
📌Job Description: The ideal candidate must have familiarity and experience in planning European projects including management of technical, administrative and financial activities, reporting and monitoring of European initiatives/projects, in particular in the context of the EUSAIR strategy.
The candidate will collaborate in the implementation of project activities, which can be summarized as follows:
- Management and communication / information activities, including online activities;
- Reporting, including the final one, and administrative activities;
- Drafting of reports, minutes and presentations on the activities and on the development of projects;
- Logistical, technical and scientific organization of events and activities;
- Participation in local, national and international meetings of projects’ work groups;
- Proactive collaboration with projects’ partners;
- Management of relations with the Italian and European institutions involved;
- Data retrieval, context analysis, impact analysis, condition descriptions socio-economic, political, cultural, scientific, etc. of the territories involved useful for the activities of projects;
- Administrative and accountant issues related to the association.
Location: via Oberdan, 8 Ancona
Starting Date: May/June 2023
Type of contract: fixed-term contract for maternity replacement (duration: min. 6 months)
a) Master’s degree diploma;
b) Italian native speaker;
c) Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
d) Adequate knowledge of the most popular IT tools and programs such as: Office package, Internet, E-mail, websites and social media;
e) at least 6 months of professional experiences and management of the activities listed above;
Based on the qualifications and experience, a list of eligible people will be drawn up.
👉 Applications must be sent by 28 April in the following ways:
Mail to: email@example.com
Subject: “Candidature N. 1 ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICAL ASSISTANT IN THE FIELDS OF EUROPEAN POLICIES AND PROJECTS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Name Surname”
Attachments: CV and cover letter in English