SAVE THE DATE: Summer School on Sustainable Tourism
The call for the Summer School on Sustainable Tourism – Make a difference: how to evaluate the impact of tourism development on the Adriatic-Ionian region, that will be carried out under the AI-NURECC PLUS project, is now open!
You can find here the flyer with included the Qr Code which you can scan to find the official call.
Here a small recap about the summer school:
- WHAT: Make a difference: How to evaluate the impacts of tourism development on the Adriatic-Ionian Region
- WHO: 30 young people with a background on marketing and tourism
- WHEN: from 5 to 16 September 2022
- WHERE: 5th – 9th September 2022 online; 12th – 16th September 2022 at Marche Polytechnic University (Ancona – Italy)
- WHY: helping participants to better understand the potential of the region from a touristic point of view, to develop new ideas for alternative forms of tourism aimed at better exploiting such potential, to train them on possible solutions to overcome big crises like the unprecedented one caused by the Covid-19 pandemic
Please note that the summer school will be free of charge for participants!
The deadline for the application will be on 28 July 2022!