Western Balkanship: Create your Future
The associations of Universities (UniAdrion) and Chambers of Commerce (FORUM AIC) of the Adriatic and Ionian region, thanks to a project financed by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Adriatic Ionian Initiative (AII), are developing “Western-BALKANship” an internship program for student mobility in companies/institutions of the Adriatic and Ionian Area.
Through the Western-BALKANship project, students coming from 49 different universities of the 9 countries of the area will have the opportunity to carry out an internship at one of the companies/institutions participating in the initiative.
The internships will have a duration from 3 to 6 months, depending on the availability of the host enterprise, and will be fully funded by means of scholarships directly paid to the interns:
- the project will award students with monthly scholarships, according to the country of destination, and no cost will be charged to the enterprises.
- the students will becovered by insurance for civil liability and for occupational injuries;
- the students will be able to choose among a number of internship offers, on the basis of the sector in which the enterprise works, the position available, the duration of the internship, and the country;
- they will apply for the offer, and the enterprise will evaluate the students’ profiles and decide whether to accept or reject the applications;
- the project is open to all areas of study;
- the Italian students will be hosted by companies in the Western-Balkan countries of EUSAIR (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia) and the Western-Balkan students will be hosted by companies in Italy;
- the program is scheduled to start in the first half of 2022and should be completed by the end of the same year;
- the companies should at least have the registered office in one of the EUSAIR countries.
In order to facilitate the collection of the enterprises participating in the project, we kindly ask you to fill in the REGISTRATION FORM with all the information needed. They will relate to a description of the enterprise, a contact person, the positions available, and the period of availability.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org